Christians: Would you prefer Gay marriage between 2 men, or a Polygamous marriage between 1 man and 4 women?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Polygamy and incest is all over the Old Testament

• 4 years ago

For "David", who wanted to "see" these verses condoning polygamy...Within the KJV I count 15 examples of polygamy from the time of Lamech to 931 A.D. Thirteen of those men had ample vigour that no person could call into query their follow, they had been unaccountable or no person dared strategy them. Lamech Genesis four:19; Abraham Genesis sixteen; Esau Genesis 26:34; 28:9; Jacob Genesis 29:30; Ashur I Chronicles four:5; Gideon Judges 8:30; Elkanah 1 samuel 1:2; David I Samuel 25:39-44; 2 Samuel 3:2-5; 5:thirteen; 1 Chronicles 14:3; Solomon 1 kings eleven:1-8; Rehoboam 2 Chronicles eleven:18-23; Abijah 2 Chronicles 13:21; Jehoram 2 Chronicles 21:14; Joash 2 Chronicles 24:three; Ahab 2 Kings 10; Jehoiachin 2 Kings 24:15; Belshazzar Daniel 5:2; 1 chronicles 2:eight; Hosea in Hosea three:1,2. Polygamy is stated within the Mosaic regulation and made inclusive on the foundation of laws, and persisted to be practiced all down via the interval of Jewish history to the Captivity...

• 9 years ago

For the polygamists, convert to islam and go for the 72 virgins. Better value.

• 9 years ago

I'm a Christian, and I have no problem with gay marriage.

The problem with polygamy is it produces lost boys: the result from too many men and not enough women.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Neither both defile the defination of marriage as set out by God as one man and one woman.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm atheist and I would prefer to be married to four women as opposed to one man since i'm straight.

• 9 years ago

Their Bible actually says nothing against polygamy. In fact there are numerous examples of polygamy in the bible.

Source(s): lol.
  • 9 years ago

Polygamous. More p*ssy for me :D

• Robert
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Dear friend, you can't do both. What use is there for hypothetical questions?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

As a christian neither would constitute a God ordained union.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.