Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 9 years ago

Our baby sitter informed us she now wants 50 cents an hour. Do kids nowadays think money grows on trees?

I was paying her 32 cents and she almost doubled what i was offering her before. She blames it on inflation! What a BS excuse?

man honestly i would let her keep her job. 50cents per hour is actually still really cheap, ive heard of some babysitters getting $10 an hour, thats 20 times what your babysitter is asking for! its actually a steal she obviously doesnt know what shes doing if she only wants 50cents per hour, and im sorry to say it but youre pretty behind on the times when it comes to the value of money in America. trust me its a good deal

You cheap bastard, why the hell are you paying her so little. If you don't make that much then you should just quit and stay at home. Seriously, 50 cents to deal with your little asshole kid?! **** you!

Are you joking?! I've been babysitting for almost 10 years and have ALWAYS charged $5 per hour per kid!

Are u kidding. She shud be paid at least 5 dollars an hour.

She could work at Macs and probably earn 20 times of what you're paying her.

Was he born in 1923

Bula Matari, which translates as "Breaker of Rocks" or "Breakstones" in Kikongo, was Stanley's name among locals in Congo. It can be translated as a term of endearment

You must be crazy! I get paid 10-20 dollars

She wants 50c an hour !!! Inflation my *** ...she is just greedy ,and is trying to take advantage of your kind generous nature .

What is this, 1941!?

Source(s): Richard De Longpre