Teens: do you think this is true?

When people are angry the real truth comes out?

I got this from a quote: Listen to people when they're angry because that's when the real truth comes out.

I don't know but I think it might be true.

I just checked and no. Imma check again.

I got the one from a while ago and I replied, you can go check now.

Favorite Answer

That is definitely true. When you're angry, you let out all the things you hate about the person you're angry at. Then when you're not mad anymore, does that mean you suddenly like all those things about them? No. That is a very true statement.

I don't believe it.

Things said in anger are usually exaggerated, they have grains of truth but are usually blown out of proportion and misinterpreted, due to poor control over words and feelings in the heat of anger.

Want to know the truth? Give someone complete anonymity.

When assured no-one will know who said it, people will let the truth flow like a raging river.

Yes.

I tell people the bad things i think about them (and they're always true) when I'm mad.

P.S. Did you email me back yet? Lmao.

EDIT: Ugh email is really pissing me off! The last time i emailed you it was from the computer, it should have worked that time.. Damn email.

I didn't get one from earlier cause it sent to freakin spam. -_- I swear I'm going to throw this computer out a window..

For some, the truth does come out when they're angry, most when they're drunk.

Maybe sometimes, but not all times. Sometimes when I get mad at say my sister for example, I'll tell her I hate her, but I don't mean it. So, sometimes people say things in the heat of the moment that they don't mean.

yes.. but sometimes when ur angry you get out of control and say things that dont make sense

Sometimes

half the time its the truth. other times they say stuff out of anger that isnt true just to make you feel bad or stupid or mad or jealous.

That makes sense... I don't know too many people that lie when they're pissed at someone or something. Seems like common sense to me.

Sometimes.