I am bi-sexual and i dont know what to do, Can u help?

My dad and step mom are homophobic. My mom will laugh and my stepdad will shun me. My friends will join the bullies. I am really scaired about people treating me differintly once they know and how they will treat me. im only 13 and i dont know what to do. Help!

Favorite Answer

If they can't accept and love you for you then you don't need them anyway. I'm sure u will find many new friends that will accept you. but i would wait until ur like 17 at least though so u will have a car incase they don't "claim" u anymore but only come-out if u get really serious with someone of the same sex if not then it's not really worth it unless it's killing u for them not to know (if u did decide to come out then i would start with someone u think would be the most acceptive then gradually make ur way to the person which would be least acceptive which i am suspecting would be ur dad). I wish u the best of luck!<3

• Stacy

I wish I had advice about how to make your situation better, but you can't change the veiwpoints of others. The best advice I can give you would be to find somebody who is also like you that you can talk to/ text message for support. -- When I was your age, I met another girl on here who was like me and we would e-mail eachother. Maybe you should try something like that.

calm down hun I'm bi as well and if you're friends are truly you're friends they will except you and be supportive of you just like my friends were for me. of course people will bully you but don't let them get to you, you might be surprised to find out who else at your school is bi or gay and you might become really close with them and not to mention there is all sorts of communities online you can find to chat with others who are going through what you're going through. and if you don't want to come out to your parents yet thats fine it sounds like it might be best to wait awhile until you tell them. best of luck sweetie.

Just join an online community and talk to gay and bi people like yourself... you don't have to be out of the closet!! don't tell your friends until your sure your sure you have someone else that does accept you...

• Andy

You're going to be fine. If you're bisexual no one has to know because you still like girls. Just dont date a guy in front of family.

Just date girls because you like them too