I have final exams tomorrow but I can't focus :(?!?

I'm in 9th grade, tomorrow I have religion and history finals :( i didn't get to study today cuz my mom was really sick and had to be taken to the hospital and I've been worried about her all day. I have stomach issues and my stomach is all grumbly and I'm afraid during testing tomorrow my tummy will make weird noises in the quiet room! I know I won't get much sleep cuz my room is really hot and I'll be worried about my mom :( even worse, tomorrow I have a dentist appointment to get cavities filled and I'm terrified of the dentist and I know I'll be scared about it all day :( they told me I would be there for an hour and a half, which is so bad cuz I'll need to study for my two biggest exams that'll be on the next da!y! What can I do :(?!

• Andrew
    Favorite Answer

I cant help for the first two exams, but the 2nd two i have a great tip for you! Chew a certain flavor of gum while studying. Then when you take the exam, chew the same flavor of gum, studies show it helps you remember.

Honey, just calm down. Leave your computer alone while you study. Don't worry about the dentist and know that your mother is in great hands. The doctors know what they're doing. I felt sick before finals too. It's just nerves. Now, in order to study, focus on only the subjects you have tommorow. Get together your notes, study guides and any helpful textbooks/ teacher websites. If you've done the study guides and read over the notes but still don't have the information learned as well as you want, st down and rewrite notes or retype them onto the computer. If you want, listening to classical or instrumental jazz may calm you down. Also, get a good night's sleep and plenty of rest because it will benefit you in the long run. After finals you'll have time to worry about other things. Good luck, you'll do great! ;)

Source(s): I freaked out too

Well hopefully you've studied before hand. Make sure you get enough rest. If the rooms hot, don't sleep with a blanket, turn on a fan, sleep in light clothes, etc. Even if you're extremly tired, make sure you study at least a tiny bit before hand, because when you sleep, your mind goes over the last thing you did/read/saw, etc. And the dentist isnt tha bad. Don't worry about it:) you should probobly make a schedule for studying for the future. Make yourself study for a certain amount of time each day. Hope this helps:)

Source(s): past experiences.

i'm a large worrier too, yet when there is one ingredient i have discovered this is that annoying in truth deprives me of sleep. in case you do not recognize the cloth by skill of now, extra annoying and extremely last minute cramming will in truth provide you ulcers. notwithstanding, even as operating the potential of contradicting myself, there is a few thing to be reported for reading suitable in the previous a try. experiment over the cloth merely at a glance, then make some outlines. It takes a lengthy time period, notwithstanding it helps. about an hour in the previous you bypass to sleep, look over your outlines and bypass decrease back to the textual content if some thing doesn't make experience. You take in expertise subconsciously even as you sleep. also attempt preparation cloth to a pal/puppy/wall. It helps comprehension by skill of questioning from the attitude of a instructor.