Hey atheists, if there's no oxygen in space than how does the sun burn?

With the power of God. Fire needs oxygen.

Christians: 1

Atheists: 0

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There is oxygen in space. We live in space because the earth is located in space which means oxygen is located in space.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

FOOL! The sun is NOT burning! There IS no fire! I KNOW that fire as we know it down here needs oxygen. The sun is not on fire! It's going through a thermonuclear reaction that releases a lot of heat. Thermonuclear reactions never require oxygen. Christians still have a score of one up over atheists, but that's a score for idiocy.

• Arch
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Only on Trollandra does the sun actually burn with fire that needs oxygen.

On this planet, it's an illusion created by NASA ... just like the moon landing or North Dakota.

• 9 years ago

It doesn't burn. The extreme heat generated by the thermonuclear reactions makes the sun glow.

You: 0

Atheists: 1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm not entirely sure because I've never been to the sun personally.

Agnostics: 1

Christians: 0

Atheists: 0

Satanists: 666

• ours
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The sunlight is mad up of gases, manly hydrogen. with the aid of a technique talked approximately as hydrogen fusion, the sunlight is in a position to make extensive quantities of potential. some day the sunlight will run out of potential and burn out yet for now it remains burning. Plus i think of fireplace dosent choose in basic terms oxygen to burn. as long as a gasoline or source of potential is attainable to feed it, fireplace can stay. you would be attentive to this in case you had payed interest in technology classification in severe college. Christians: -a million=0 Atheists: a million

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The sun doesn't burn, O Genius of Nuclear Physics!

It is a tremendously gigantic nuclear furnace. It fuses hydrogen from within it's core.

Worry about when the hydrogen runs out and the sun begins to fuse helium. Talk about having a bad day!

• fusion reaction

Christians: 0

Atheists: 1

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

oxygen in 'space'? define space. the earth isnt the only place theres oxygen. however the sun is a different category. read up on fusions, plasmas,

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Dear Sports Fan, the sun is a very big ball of gas, and it doesn't burn as logs or paper does in a hearth fire.

• 9 years ago

You don't want to know the answer to this, you are merely attempting, unsuccessfully, to weaken atheism with what is a truly laughably stupid argument.

Did you think that up all by your little self, or did your 7 year old playmate come up with it?

Lady M

laughing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.