Carter asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Best Legs Exercises to Improve Vertical Jump?

My Goal for this upcoming summer is to be able to dunk by the end of summer, or at least my next basketball season. I have asked a question similar to this before and my answer was to do Plyometrics. I now know what Plyometrics are, however I do not particularly like Plyometrics. I was wondering if there are any other leg exercises I could do that would improve my Vertical jump, preferably fast. I am getting a gym membership for the summer so I would have access to weights, machines, and even a basketball court. I'm 5' 11" and I am about 2-4 inches away from Rim on a 10 ft hoop.

Favorite Answer

run bleachers - seriously same muscles

Source(s): Soc

Continue with AA3 mate. I'm using AA3 at the moment, currently on week 4. I increased about 2 inches in 2-3 weeks. Just dont abuse the program and you will do fine. GOOD LUCK

Try the Jump Manual. I'm going to start it this summer and it can increase your vertical dramatically.

www.jumpmanual.com