Was the Marijuana I smoked laced with something?

A couple weeks ago my friend let me take a hit out of his pipe and the high hit me right away with just that one hit. It wasn't a high I'd ever felt before and it was actually scaring me. I was sitting there and my chest went numb and was on fire at the same time. My legs then began to twitch. It lasted for about 45 minutes and then after I was really weak. I had never felt that and I've smoke a lot before. Has anyone had the same experience?

Thanks :)

And please don't give me a speech on how drugs are bad and blah blah blah. I now know not to smoke stuff that's not mine, so can you please just answer the question.

By the way 'tg400mh', I'm a 15 year old girl who has a 4.0 grade average. I've only tried it about 6 Times. You act like I'm hooked on Meth or some ****. I came on here for an answer, not a God damn lecture. Thank you very much.

狐忠Fidelis III- THANK YOU! Lol I agree, they should have a drug section because there are way too many questions about these things. And I know..Jesus it's basically harmless! Haha thank you for your consideration :)

Favorite Answer

your **** was definetly laced