Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How to tell if a girl likes you?

I got a text this morning saying "I have to tell you something and you will hate me I can't live with the guilt of hiding it from you, I would hate to have you hear it from someone else Joey and I kissed I'm sorry" like I do like her a lot and I think she may like me but what does this mean and and how do i respond to this????

she just sent this "I though joey would be the solutuion to get over Thomas, but I was oh so wrong I guess, I'm not doing **** with anyone else until I love them Thaat's my game plan"

Favorite Answer

I think she likes you, why would she be "sorry"? Play it cool , be like : "It's ok, hahaha". She might want to see if your jealous too. So you might want to show that you do like her and say something like : " Um..Thanks?I guess..." lol. HOpe this helped you:D

Source(s): me:D

it sounds like she cares about you - or she wouldn't care if you found out through someone else - she's trying to do the right thing. maybe she does like you but she obviously likes joey too... you should text back and say 'thanks for telling me but i'm not sure this is really my business. don't know what you want me to say, i think you know how i feel about you'. she may be texting you this to gauge your response? maybe she is hoping that by telling you she kissed someone you will be upset and reveal your feelings for her. either way you should tell her - what have you got to lose?

Talk to her about how she felt when they kissed and if she would do it again!

If so, you shouldn't be laying around until she is tired of Joey!

don't respond let things happen and dude girls harmones go up and down all the time there is really no way you can tell not in any given situation men have tried and failed as long as space and time itself. if she likes you tho she will tell you and she will come around ok.

Beat Joey and and make out with another girl in front of her.

Sounds like she enjoyed it and reciprocated. Even if she likes you, it sounds like she might like this other guy more. She sounds to me like she is trying to be honest and still try to let you down as easy as possible.

I'd suggest moving on but hey, I could be wrong. Do what ya like man :)

Tell her how you feel about her kissing knew and ask her if it meant anything

Just respond its ok it doesnt really matters and shell be wanting to talk to you ...

maybe she does and if their is a future relationship for you guys she doesn't want that kiss to ruin it

plz answer mine.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An3du...

If you guys aren't dating, it doesn't matter who she kisses!