Question about US disposable cameras developed in foreign countries.?

I want to go to India with my US disposable camera (brand unknown). Can I get the film developed in India ?

2 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes you should be able to. Inside most disposable cameras is 35mm film that uses the standard C41 developing process.

  • 4 years ago

    opportunities are high the digicam you purchased over here grew to become into synthetic in Japan and exported to the USA of a. the enterprise that outsourced the digicam assembly to Japan is probable an American enterprise, like Kodak, so there's a robust risk which you will have the photos stepped forward in Japan.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.