Do you think I might be pregnant?

Last month, my boyfriend and I had sex. For literally two thrusts, we didn't have a condom, and then he went and put one on. My period was weird, but it was on time. It started out really light, and the blood was brown and pink, but then it turned bright red, and then there was really dark blood. (dark brown, and what appeared to be black clots) I've felt funny, but I'm not sure if it's just from me being paranoid. I have a test, just in case. What do you guys think? Is there a chance do you think? And from what I thought was my period, does it sound like it was one? Sorry if there was tmi :/

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

I had a period like that after sex b4 and it scared the shot out of me I thought I was preg... But I'm not. Turns out if you have a lot of stress or changed you diet recently you period will do that . Also every once in a while your period wil do that to clean out your inside I found out. You most likely are not pregnant ... Not having a condom on for two thrusts doesn't matter at all..

• Mary
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Sounds like a period and that you arent pregnant but take the test to ease your mind :) otherwise youll always wonder!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you had any kind of flow to it then you had a period but to clear things up you should just take a pregnancy test

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you miss a periof take the test if you didn't don't stress.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Well take the test and find out for sure. We can't tell you if you're pregnant.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no your not pregnant you could have been and had a miscarriage tho

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.