ladies is this true really true or is this just a myth?

I read and also heard before on The L Word Season One that to know if a girl is a lesbian you can check her fingers if her ring finger is longer then her index finger she is a lesbian I know I'am and my ring finger is longer then my index finger and so is my middle finger is longer then the rest of em', But I seen this on the people that are lesbians and it happens to be true, but is it really accrute cause can someone be born lesbian and have a small ring finger thanks?

and if this is true then this is the only pic of this girl that I see her hand in fully her ring finger is longer then her index finger and I'm not sure what her sexual perfrence is really

http://www.rumela.com/albums/hadiqa_kiani/hadiqa_k...

• Jing!
    Favorite Answer

It's a myth.

Ring finger size has to do with amount of testosterone in the womb. Hormones such as testosterone and estrogen do have an effect on brain development, but there's no proof suggesting it affects a person's sexuality.

• Zunden

There's a correlation between finger lengths and sexual orientation, but I wouldn't say that every female person who has a longer ring finger than index finger is a lesbian.

Nope it's a myth. Sexuality has nothing to do with any part of the anatomy! That would be like believing people's intelligence is based on the shape of their skulls! That one was ruled out years ago!

• Jay

Don't you think if this was the way to determine if someone was a lesbian EVERYONE would know about it and science would have advertised?

Its bollocks just like many of the other ridiculous theories people think must be the magic gay indicator.

that is totally fake, it is a myth, do not believe in this, if you are gay then, accept yourself and be happy! :)