(Short question) Can I still get this girl?

Long story short, this one girl Kayla I work with liked me about 2 months ago. I wasnt really all that interested in her so I sorta played dumb like I didnt know she liked me. Then after she quit liking me is when I started to like her and im all about her now, I dont ever recall being this interested in a girl.

Now though she has this thing for my buddy Mike. He really isnt super into her like me, but he has a little something (his words) for her. I confessed to him that I am 100% into her and he basically told me he will cut the hole thing off so I can do what I need to do.

Even though he is giving me the okay, is this the right thing to do. I mean its going to be next to impossible to not try for her with the way I feel about her.

And how do I go about this with her after I didnt show any interest in her back when she was chasing me? How do I get a second chance?

Also I dont feel that I screwed up in the first place when she liked me because I didnt like her, and the last thing I would want to do to any girl is lead them on and give them false hope. And yes, I would have started to like her if I would have just went along with her liking me and all that, but I wasnt certain so I wasnt going to chance it and crush the poor girls feelings, even though it didnt happen, I couldnt risk it

basically yeah its fine if he says you can go for it, and you gotta start over, start fresh. basically show your interested in her by flirting either subtly or directly. talk to her a lot more and smile at her a lot mroe and so on...

either shes still into you or shes over you, and she'll react accordingly.

just because you played dumb at first means nothing. a lot of shy guys do that actually because they are too afraid to acknowledge and reciprocate the flirting towards a girl... so start over, gl

Tag team.....poor girl doesn't have a chance against you two Casanovas...try a bit of honesty. Tell her you weren't into her until later. It happens. She may understand.