Suggest any prom tips?? From past experience? ?

Okaay so I'm going to this dinner dance ( 8th grade prom ) and I have my dress already but I don't really wear dresses or heels. OH GOSH HEELS ! And I'm kindda a Tom boy. So any tips? Like, what should I bring in my purse just in case? Hair ideas? ( I have long, brown hair ) What I shouldn't say? Thank you :)

Just anything you can think of from past experience?

Favorite Answer

I don't wear dresses or heels either(kinda tom boy as well), but if your dress is long(reaching floor or slightly above)heels are a must!! I would suggest flats if its any shorter, as they are much more comfortable. I also have long brown hair, I did an up-do but half up-dos are really nice as well so go to google images and type in prom up-dos or something and see what you like! Long brown hair can never really look bad ;)

In your purse I would personally bring:

a small thing of lotion

cellphone

chapstick

some powder to touch up your face if needed

bobby pins&hair elastics

a few tampons(if needed)

Source(s): previous experience
  • evelyn

The foreskin isn't meant to "destroy." you should be waiting to retract (pull back) the foreskin to divulge the finished glans (penis head) throughout an erection very actual and actual. If no longer, then your foreskin could be too tight/narrow, a difficulty noted as phimosis. fortuitously, maximum situations of phimosis do no longer require surgical operation and there are issues you are able to in my opinion do to "fix" it. the 1st ingredient of attempt are noted as stretching workouts. in a single stretching workout, take 2 arms (one from each hand), hook each finger on the two ingredient of the foreskin taking off, and stretch in opposite guidelines (as while you try to extend its diameter) as much as a threat with out discomfort or discomfort. Stretch and carry for some seconds, then enable bypass and enable it relax for some seconds. Repeat this technique many times back for extra or less 15-20 minutes two times an afternoon. it relatively is great to do those after a bath/tub while the floor's maximum versatile. See hyperlink a million for extra sensible information. If after a month or so and you spot little/no progression, ask your physician approximately particular prescription creams that're meant to help loosen the foreskin. in a single learn, those creams are the main no longer expensive scientific care a physician provides you you (hyperlink 2). you additionally can combine the creams with the stretching workouts to make issues bypass slightly speedier, nevertheless it would soak as much as a million-3 months to get the finished effect. In in simple terms approximately all situations of a good foreskin, the above cures are all it incredibly is needed. Very rarely will surgical operation be required, so ignore approximately any comments/suggestions telling you to get circumcised - it incredibly is in simple terms no longer needed. See the relax links for extra sensible information and solid success with even though you attempt.