Do you have to be a certain age to be part of a street team for a band?

I'm 15 and a few local alternative/pop/ rock bands are looking for volunteers for their street team. Should I email them saying yes, or can I not because of my age? I read somewhere that you would have to have a parent (which I'm okay with) with you? And how do I get involved more with the music scene around my state (Ct)? I'm just throwing that out there. :3 I am really passionate about music!

Favorite Answer

They may want people 18+ to post at colleges and local night clubs, but it never hurts to give it a shot. I say go for it and get involved! I was part of street promo team when I was 16 (10+ years ago) but most shows are not all ages anymore :(

• pao

"engaged on the assembly Line" - Rage against The gadget "The Lone Ranger's Ammo" - Silver Bullet Band "Why i'm unable to Climb The Pine" - Porcupine Tree "Pea Soup Fog" - The Vapors that is exciting! i ought to unfastened-affiliate with this one all day!