Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

who thinks the Am i pregnant questions should have there own category?

I think all the people on here that ask the am i pregnant question should have there own category like yes i get that they do need to ask questions but just take a test it will tell you if you are or not people are just going to say stuff on here to scare them or make fun of them and we cant really be the ones to say if they are pregnant or not and if we are looking for a question it it hard to find it when ever question on here is am i pregnant.

Update:

yes and im sure most of them are young and i have read some pretty stupid ones and we are not psychics or doctors take a test or see a doctor

Update 2:

i totally agree you do have a right to ask questions but I think the pregnancy category is for people who are already pregnant and know that they are pregnant.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • *Rena*
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Agreed. I just skip over the ones where the people are totally uneducated about it like "take sex ed,learn how the body works" lol

• n2mama
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I agree. If you want to know, take a test or see a doctor.

• 9 years ago

I think they should just take a damn test lol I understand being anxious but no one here is going to be able to tell you if you're pregnant.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I so agree ..pple act like were the pregnancy test nd we can tell if thr pregnant

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Well im one of those people. I only ask to see if people have similar stories!! We all have a right to ask what we want

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

category of "dumb teen"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.