Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

who thinks the Am i pregnant questions should have there own category?

I think all the people on here that ask the am i pregnant question should have there own category like yes i get that they do need to ask questions but just take a test it will tell you if you are or not people are just going to say stuff on here to scare them or make fun of them and we cant really be the ones to say if they are pregnant or not and if we are looking for a question it it hard to find it when ever question on here is am i pregnant.

yes and im sure most of them are young and i have read some pretty stupid ones and we are not psychics or doctors take a test or see a doctor

i totally agree you do have a right to ask questions but I think the pregnancy category is for people who are already pregnant and know that they are pregnant.

• *Rena*

Agreed. I just skip over the ones where the people are totally uneducated about it like "take sex ed,learn how the body works" lol

• n2mama

I agree. If you want to know, take a test or see a doctor.

I think they should just take a damn test lol I understand being anxious but no one here is going to be able to tell you if you're pregnant.

I so agree ..pple act like were the pregnancy test nd we can tell if thr pregnant

Well im one of those people. I only ask to see if people have similar stories!! We all have a right to ask what we want

category of "dumb teen"