Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 9 years ago

What shows would I like?

Here are the shows I like:

- House

- Criminal Minds

- The Mentalist

- Breakout Kings

- Prison Break

- Supernatural

- Dexter

- American Horror Story

- Misfits

- Game of Thrones

- Lie to me

- Doctor Who

- Awake

- Sherlock

Here are the shows I don't like:

- Breaking Bad

- Weeds

- CSI (any of them)

- NCIS

- Being Human (UK and US)

I just really need a new series to watch! I'm not in school right now, so I have nothing better to do.

I also like Heroes, and dislike the Vampire Diaries.

Favorite Answer

Im right there with you I don't like vampire diaries either xDD

You might want to try Monk, Monk is similar to the Mentalist but instead of using psych he uses his mental acuity to solve crimes.

You might also like Psych which is similar to The Mentalist except the guy in psych pretends to be a psychic in order to solve cases while patrick jane used to pretend to be a psych for money.

The Gates is another....strangely i don't know how to explain it...its a bit short lived might not like that but if your bored its something to tune into its about a guy who loses his job in a state because his boss believed he was sleeping with his wife he similar to patrick jane in that he can read people well but nothing like the scary abilities of patrick jane.

Another is Eureka I don't particularly like this at all AT ALL but alot of people that watch similar shows as me do you might its about a sheriff being recruited to be a sheriff of a town full of geniuses.

The Event is another its similar to heroes I love heroes and i liked the event but didn't love the event but it was very similar with the....events xDD

There's also Lost alot of people have watched it Ive only watched the first season and part of the second one but the first season was the only one i found interesting until i lost interest i have no intention of going back but you could see if you like the rest of it

Have you tried Dollhouse? i like to think of dollhouse, and heroes together for some reason they have the same feel except i would say dollhouse covers more of the corporation part like the company in heroes except dollhouse gets consent but its very cool you should check it out links are in

source if you wanna try any of them, or get a better understanding

I suggest monk though you have to try it if you haven't already!

he's in simple terms uninteresting as a results of fact he's in an uneventful tale line. the great instruct is greater powerful than the different freak shows great kahli and massive Daddy V. a minimum of he can flow surprisingly plenty now. Lol, great Daddy V could not raise those little adult males great instruct is struggling with.

I really recommend White Collar. That or any other USA Network show like Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Royal Pains, etc. You might also like Lost or Heroes.

The Boondocks

You'd like Allen grefoey

You should watch Allen Gregory, it's the best tv show ever!

Source(s): Richard De Longpre

i would recommend pawn stars and how i met your mother those are my two favorite shows