Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

Am I Too Fat For A Bikini?

I Am 13 turning 14 in August and I am 180 pounds... I really don't wanna wear a 1 piece couse I dunno Anyone that is my age that wheres them.. Well my friends say I'm not fat but... I know I am ... And Im really self conscious about my weight... I hate it!! Well I wanna know from guys maybe if you think Im too fat for a bikini .. I really want to wear one. I have one but should I have the confidence to wear it?

My Height Is 5"4 And PLEASE No Hate Comments... Please.. I deal with bullying as it is.. Dont make it worse..

AND I'm in cheerleading..We run everyday and work out and stufff:) Well I barley eat. Its not that Im trying not to eat its just that I'm never hungry. But I never eat junk food and yet Im still "Chubby"

Favorite Answer

You are 13 and you weigh 180 and you think that you might be fat? No way...

• Yes

Your weight means nothing without your height. 180 is a lot if you're short. If you're 5'3" and under, that's kinda fat but a bikini might still look good on you. 5'4"-5'8", that's chubby and a bikini will look decent. If you're over 5'8" you have nothing to worry about. I know one girl who's about 5'6" and once said she weighs 220 pounds. And yeah, she's pretty big but she looks okay in a bikini. Some of the skinny girls think it's disgusting, but I don't mind. I know some girls with huge bellies that stick out past their boobs, but I think they all look really sexy in a bikini. Only occasionally do I see them in a bikini. They don't usually wear bikinis because they think they are too fat, but they really look best in a bikini.

First of all, love yourself, love your body! If you don't do that, you will feel horrible in ANYTHING you put on. Be confident, there is no one else like you! (: But if you don't feel like you shouldn't be in a bikini, how about a tankini? You know, a two piece that still covers your tummy? They are really cute now-a-days, and they don't look like your mom's swimsuit anymore. Hahaa. Try http://delias.com,/ even Victoria's Secret has them, super cute ones... Whatever you choose to do, be happy with yourself and wear what you want to wear. (:

Source(s): (:

I'm 13 too, and I'm self conscious about my weight also, but I've begun to realize that as long as you're comfortable with yourself you should be able to wear or be anything you want. As long as you feel comfortable in what you're wearing others will too. Besides, who cares what other people think? They're not you, and you don't need their approval. Wear a 2-piece, show the world that you're comfortable with who you are and you don't care about what they think :)

As long as you have confidence go for it :) and if you have issues with your weight start cutting out junk no soda and fast food or deserts and eat healthy and jog for 30 mins then work it to a run :). And confidence confidence!!! Don't worry about what others think and be happy with your body!!

Why not try a regular 2 piece?

• Zenos

Please do not wear a bikini, because you are too fat, and that is the truth! I am honest with all the people here, and I am being honest with you.

go for it, there is nothing sexier than a teen in bikini, you;ll look amazing

lose weight NOW