noleena! asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Am I fat...........? (Pics)?

I recently just lost 8 pounds with excersise, and I'm looking to loose about 8 more. However, my boyfriend said if I lose anymore weight I'd be too skinny. Do you agree? Also, before you think about leaving a negative comment, why not just tell me what I should focus on if I need to work on anything and some good ways to do so. Thank you.

http://i46.tinypic.com/10xhbo9.jpg

*exercise

*lose

haha wow I can't spell

Thanks guys :) alll of these nice comments are sooo appreciated! It's nice to know the work is paying off!

I am also sorry for the quality of the picture. The camera on my phone is awful.

Favorite Answer

No, your figure is perfect. And all extra weight is all in the curves, and curves are a good thing.

• Chris

It's an awfully grainy picture, but it's good enough to see that you're definitely not fat at all. I agree with your boyfriend; you're bordering on too skinny right now, and if you lose another eight pounds, I think you'd definitely look less attractive because you'll be far too skinny.

No don't lose anymore weight , you look in great shape . There is skinny and too skinny so just stay the way you are.Your not fat :)

You're not fat at all! I believe that is the ideal body weight. You should keep exercising but not to try and lose weight.

As a guy I completely agree, don't lose any more weight you look awesome. Any more would cross the line from sexy to stick figure.

You are not fat at all, you seem pretty slim. You are at a healthy weight. Losing more weight might be rather unhealthy and I do not suggest it.

• Jade

You're the perfect size! Listen to your boyfriend, he's right. You look thin and healthy and beautiful, just maintain your current weight and eat healthy :)

Is there anymore pictures I can look at. J/k. You are not fat in that picture

Daaaaang! you're so skinny! Your boyfriend is right, you'll go anorexic! Keep on doing whatever your doing!

No your body looks sexy congrats on losing those pounds it is hard for me