noleena! asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Am I fat...........? (Pics)?

I recently just lost 8 pounds with excersise, and I'm looking to loose about 8 more. However, my boyfriend said if I lose anymore weight I'd be too skinny. Do you agree? Also, before you think about leaving a negative comment, why not just tell me what I should focus on if I need to work on anything and some good ways to do so. Thank you.

http://i46.tinypic.com/10xhbo9.jpg

Update:

*exercise

*lose

haha wow I can't spell

Update 2:

Thanks guys :) alll of these nice comments are sooo appreciated! It's nice to know the work is paying off!

Update 3:

I am also sorry for the quality of the picture. The camera on my phone is awful.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, your figure is perfect. And all extra weight is all in the curves, and curves are a good thing.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's an awfully grainy picture, but it's good enough to see that you're definitely not fat at all. I agree with your boyfriend; you're bordering on too skinny right now, and if you lose another eight pounds, I think you'd definitely look less attractive because you'll be far too skinny.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No don't lose anymore weight , you look in great shape . There is skinny and too skinny so just stay the way you are.Your not fat :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You're not fat at all! I believe that is the ideal body weight. You should keep exercising but not to try and lose weight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

As a guy I completely agree, don't lose any more weight you look awesome. Any more would cross the line from sexy to stick figure.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You are not fat at all, you seem pretty slim. You are at a healthy weight. Losing more weight might be rather unhealthy and I do not suggest it.

• Jade
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

You're the perfect size! Listen to your boyfriend, he's right. You look thin and healthy and beautiful, just maintain your current weight and eat healthy :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Is there anymore pictures I can look at. J/k. You are not fat in that picture

• 9 years ago

Daaaaang! you're so skinny! Your boyfriend is right, you'll go anorexic! Keep on doing whatever your doing!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No your body looks sexy congrats on losing those pounds it is hard for me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.