Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

I HAD A DREAM that a new president will be elected and will take gay rights away ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe you'll have a dream where you are intelligent. That would be a vast change from reality.

• 9 years ago

He will take gay rights away?

He will take away your right to freedom of speech, press, vote, own property, and other such rights?

The only gay-issue is the marriage issue, and nothing more; and let's not be stupid here, it's not like he supports locking gays up and taking away their speech, he just supports a different side of an incredibly controversial topic.

If you make such extreme comparisons toward Romney and "gay rights", then I guess I could make a similar comparison towards Obama.

~ I had a dream that a president who let the economy tank will be re-elected based entirely off of comparatively insignificant social issues and not based off of his horrible results with the economy~

...And I can ensure you that it was a nightmare.

• 9 years ago

It came close. If Michelle Bachmann was elected, she would have all gays through therapy like she was doing in Mn. However her experiment failed but she is not giving up on it. We would have electric shock therapies for gays and special drugs they would have to take.

Then one day, god appeared. He said, listen, I created gays to control the population. Can't you tell because no doctor or scientist can figure out what gives rise to this condition. Thats because it was done by devine power. So, all of you lunatics, stop it!

Then all the god worshippers were embarrassed in front of god and he made them say many prayers in order to repent from their evil ways.

• 9 years ago

do not worry, no president can take away the rights of gay men

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bush/Obama pretty much took away a grip of our rights...

Bush's Pariot Act 2001

Obama's NDAA 2012

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Interesting. Democrats dream for MORE rights for our citizens. Republicans dream about denying rights and limiting freedom.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.