Help me, please :(??

I know I must be depressed or something. I'm 17, and I'm a girl. I hv good and bad days, but lately they've been bad. at night is when I usually think of things and cry. which is almost every night. I know I need to talk to someone but I can't rely on my dad getting me to see a theripist. I dnt live with my mom or have much of a relationship with her so she can't help me neither. I need to talk to someone but don't know who, my friends I do tell things to but I'm limited to what I say because I can't trust anyone. I've searched for online free theripist but it never worked. pls, if you know what I can do, I just wanna be happy. I'm so insecure and jealous over other girls that it has taken over me. I've came to almost hate every pretty girl I see. I've changed and became someone I don't even know anymore. I'm scared to tell anyone my true feelings because I feel like they're going to just think I'm insane. but I'm just depressed and recently its causing me to have chest pains.. :( i dono what to do

• Helper

1) Pray and ask God to help you. He loves you, even if you feel like no one else cares or understands.

2) Get a Bible and begin reading with the Gospel of John, Chapter 3. That will help a lot.

3) I will be praying for you. :)

Life is always going to be a *****. But if it's that bad then do something to get your mind off of stress! I fell in love with anime and that kept my life busy, making me forget everything around me and telling me to make this my life. I don't know if you will like it, but try drawing, writing, or even make Youtube videos to boost your self-esteem

okay just replace thouse thots with happy thots and funny thots. whats happing to you happen to me a while back. trust me it works.