Steve O asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Conservatives: How many of you still want South to break away from main United States.I know there are many?

there are many people in South who still think that South is going to get an independence.

Why ?

@Orange Smith: do you honestly have hallucinations ? Where di I say that all conservatives live in South ? Take your pills bud !

Favorite Answer

none that I ever met

Source(s): actual conservative

Do you honestly believe all conservatives live in the South?

----

Alright, alright, calm yourself down.

You act like there are many conservatives that praise the confederacy, and while there are quite a few that do, they are an incredibly small minority.

Quite frankly the "southern confederate conservative" stereotype is just an idiotic overly-prevalent idea that biased, presumptuous northerners have toward southerners.

I understand you were taking a poll, but at the same time you made it seem like you believed that the idea is quite prevalent. It doesn't help that I read your question quickly and jumped the gun myself.

Source(s): Northern Conservative.
  • Mr.357

I don't know that it will be south vs north, but I believe that we are heading towards another civil war. I am thinking it will be the Central US vs the West coast and North East US. Maine will probably have to join the NE US since it would probably not be able to survive in isolation. The sad thing is that it will probably be for the same reasons, the Federal Government overstepping its Constitutional powers.

The greatest success of Union propaganda was to convince the rest of the nation the Southern States were still fighting, or had any interest in fighting, the Civil War.

The stereotypes came into play later and, for some reason, it's politically correct to believe some stereotypes.

Dude... any person from the South who's ever said that in the past 20 years was joking.

• wirtz

Oh, they are nevertheless struggling with it. have you ever heard on the topic of the "Republic of Texas"? it is extra beneficial than a cafe -- it incredibly is a collection of fellows sitting around plotting the advance of the south (or a minimum of Texas). Their attitude is composed of vehicle areas on lawns.

I'd like to see all the ignorant people (you among them) to move to one state and secede. Maybe to California where you can rename the state to "Aholefornia."

You are ignorant or paranoid; maybe a little of both.

i do and i am not even a conservative

America should nuke the traitorous hillbillies now.