WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER HELP!!!!! ASAP PLZ?

I use Windows Movie Maker pretty often and use my Picasa software to use the web cam. Now the problem is that :

1. i dont know which one is the problem either picasa or WMM (WIndows movie maker)

2. Whenever i go to look at the video the VIDEO FREEZES AND BECOMES EITHER GREY AND GREEN-ISH AND also it crashes and just doesnt work at all.

3. I have a Windows 7 PC (monitor e-machines and also pc and keyboards, etc)

*****ALSO IS THERE A WAY TO ADD BOTH MUSIC AND VOICE OVER AT ONCE???***

NOW I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Thx

• Favorite Answer

Windows Movie Maker crashes a lot. I don't think anything is wrong with your computer or anything. It's just the poor program. Try using Windows Live Movie Maker. It's an updated version. Or try downloading Sony Vegas

• ?

it is because of the fact residing house windows action picture maker is from Microsoft and .MOV video documents are from mac so residing house windows action picture maker can not help it. i want to recommend a video converter like a .mov to wmv converter heres a competent converter.