Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Need to get my mind off a girl... I need help?

Hi, recently, I just got very attracted to this one girl, she's beautiful. I'm one of the guys that just... hate people... and this girl has to be the only person in the world that I want to spend the rest of my life with. However, she's two years older than me. She's also not allowed to date until she's out of high school. So there's this fat guy who graduated this year, he smokes, pot, cigars, etc... and he's been wanted to go out with her this whole year.. He recently started to try to lose weight... Anyway, I'm afraid that she's going to go out with him, after she graduates.

I've never felt this way about anyone before, and I only have... probably a 1% chance of ever getting in a relationship with her, because she'll be graduated, I'll be in high school...

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? I'm a tenor player at my high school, and I haven't been able to focus on drumming, and I'm starting to drag behind, and my family is worried about me, because I've been so depressed recently.

In my opinion, the only chance I have is if she rejects the fat guy, and doesn't move away.

So please just tell me what to do. I've had so many dreams about her, it's just unreal.

However, I'll list these as a reference.

-Girl I like is christian

-Fat guy smokes, slightly vulgar

-I'm more attractive than fat guy, but younger. I'm much calmer, and I don't sound like a douchebag.

I doubt she'll reject the fat guy though, because she thinks he's funny and such...

Favorite Answer

Go date other women.

Hang out with friends, play video games, play sports