Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Was 9/11 a good thing or a bad thing?

I'm thinking it was a good thing?????????!!!

Favorite Answer

How on earth could it be a good thing? It was an attack against the USA and thousands of people were killed!

Haha, it was a demolition planned by America itself to give America a reason to begin invading foreign countries (especially the middle east) to steal oil and extort smaller countries.

Yes, it was a bad thing and muslims had 100% nothing to do with it, its just a plot made by the great and proud American government to quench it's thirst for power and greed.

what the **** is wrong wih you? I don't care who you think caused it or what came from it. Peoples death is never a good thing. thousands of people died that day, and even more are still crying over there loved ones death. for anyone to think that horrible day was a good thing, they are idiotic, ignorant, insuferable swine who need to get some mental help!

nope

I cant even believe you-__-

I hate you so much...