could my horniness be making me act this way?

im so horny all the time and i act emotionally out of place with boys i get so biolar around them and mess things up i really want to have sex im 16 can this be causing me to act weird in a way ? anyone ever felt this way ?

Hormones can affect you in these ways and give you urges but it doesn't make it an excuse. Always try hard to not let them get the best of you. You can't justify behavior based on hormones no matter how intense they are. Guys don't like girls who think it is okay to not try to behave because of that. But as a woman with an imbalance, haha, it's hard.

You are having a huge sex drive, this effects the decision-making and choices you make. Also, the emotions are affected to want the affection and your hormones drives you for lust. What you are having is becoming like a very tense craving that needs satisfying. It is a phase, but it is essential part of your growth.