. asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Based on my workout routine, how many calories should I eat everyday to gain LEAN muscle mass (WITHOUT FAT)?

According to calorieneedscalculator.com, I need to consume 3068 calories per day, just to MAINTAIN my current weight. However, I want to gain pure muscle mass. I want to gain LEAN muscle mass without putting on any fat. In fact, I'd say my fat percentage is too high. I'm 5'11", 20 years old, and 152 lbs. I know based on that, you'd assume I'm pretty fit, but just because you're normal weight doesn't mean you're athletic. My fat is actually more visible than my muscles. I want to reverse this. I want to GAIN muscle and LOSE fat. How do I do this? Based on my workout regimen, how many calories should I consume each day to pure on pure muscle mass without gaining any fat?

Monday: Chest & Back, Calisthenics, Abs

3 sets of 10 reps flat bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press, and 5 different variations of back workouts, also 3 sets of 10 reps.

4 sets of 20 reps for 4 different variations of ab workouts, 4 sets of 2 different pull up exercises, and 4 sets of dips.

Tuesday: Shoulders & Legs, Calisthenics, Abs

3 sets of 10 reps dumbbell flies, front raises, back shoulders lateral raise, standard lateral raise, and shrugs. There are two other shoulder workouts and do, but I don't know what they're called. 3 sets of 10 reps squats, 3 sets of 15x3 reps for 3 different calf muscle groups, leg push back machine, and 2 other legs exercises.

Wednesday: Biceps & Triceps, Calisthenics, Abs

3 sets of 10x3 reps for various biceps and forearm muscle groups (this is in a single exercise), 2 biceps variations for 2 different machines, and one other biceps exercise. For triceps, I do 5 different exercises, each of 3 sets and 10 reps, with the exception of one exercise, which is 3 sets of 4, 6, 8, and then 10 reps per set, with the resistance level being decreased but increased each time the reps are increased.

For Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I do the same thing all over again.

So, how many calories do I have to consume per day to gain lean muscle mass? I've gotten somewhat tone since I began exercising 3 months ago, but I don't feel the lack of results I've gained justifies the amount I've been working out. I must be doing something wrong here.

*PUT on pure...

I forgot to add the flies workout for my chest, also 3 sets of 10 reps.

Build Ripped Muscle Fast

well to be brutally honest, the calorie intake dosent matter a whole lot as long as youre eating enough.

when trying to get pure lean muscle mass, what matters is what you eat. Yes you need to consume over 3000 calories but the difference will come from what those calories are made from.do some research on bodybuilding meal plans. theyll do it all for you. theres a little too much to say just on here. good luck man!

• ?

fat burns fat. opposite to customary concept, saturated fat and ldl cholesterol are very stable for you. you will desire to consume right here weight loss plan: Eggs: limitless Meat: limitless vegetables: limitless verify which you're growing to be countless supplements C and E. Mega doses of diet C will do away with water out of your physique, extra defining your muscular tissues. i'd propose right here recurring: 6 days a week: 3 instruments of 8 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: larger physique Superset: Bent over barbell rows and pulldowns to the front (replace with close grip pullups to the sternum. Superset: Incline Neck Press (bench press with ft on bench and bar extra all the way down to neck or clavical) (replace with lncline dumbell press) and %Deck gadget (replace with bent arm flyes) Superset: Barbell physique drag curls (grip barbell shoulder width, curl to neck, shop elbows as on the ingredient of the physique as achieveable, commence curl leaning returned and lean forward as you carry the bar up) and Triceps extensions (replace with triceps rope pulls) No Abs. Thursday, Friday, Saturday: Thighs and Calves Sissy squats, leg curls, smith gadget squats with legs in front of the physique, toe will enhance continuously decrease the quantity of relax between instruments. while no relax is needed, up the load. exercising consultation 3 weeks. relax a million week. consume 5 nutrition an afternoon, a minimum of.