Joseph
Joseph asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 9 years ago

My grandmother has a 1922 Liberty Silver Dollar how much is it worth out of curiosity?

I think it has a miss print on the front of the coin because its says "IN GOD WE TRVS" me and my grams are curious of how much it might be worth

We are not selling it we are just curious on what its worth going through my grams coin collection, we also have a 1926, two 1936, 1937, 1941, four 1942 copper pennies, one 1944 copper penny, 1945, 1947 copper pennies, they are all copper, and one 1889 one cent British penny how much are they worth as well?

Favorite Answer

Like all other coins in the numismatic evaluation system, condition is extremely important. Unfortunately, there are quite a few Libertys going round the market these days, so lower-to-medium grades (Fine to Extremely Fine) go from between 20-30 dollars. If it's in absolutely fantastic condition (as if it was brand new) then it could be Almost Uncirculated, or even Uncirculated 60-67. If it's in the Uncirculated 60-67 range (like, it seriously looks like it has no blemishes) then you should definitely contact a dealer and have them examine it because it could be worth several thousand dollars in that regard, ESPECIALLY if it's a 1922-S (minted in San Francisco, with an S on the tails side).

Hope this helps!

Source(s): PCGS (Professional Coin Grading Service)

It is worth about $40 . I would like to buy it off you if possible ?

Source(s): Have a large Collection