are these pregnancy symptoms?

I had unprotected sex twice May 31st, I was highly fertile, He did not pull out! I woke up yesterday and was sick to my stomach (i think it would be too early for morning sickness though) and my breasts have been hurting so bad for the past 2 or 3 days, i can barely wear a bra haha. and it feels like my period is getting ready to start but it shouldn't start until june 16th. Could I be pregnant? And whens the soonest i can test? What is the test that detects the lowest amount of hcg?

It's still too early to tell. Sex messes up with your hormones and could either make your period come earlier or later. Just watch out for the next 2 weeks, if your period doesn't come then you will need to take a test to confirm.

Yea that kinda sounds like your pregnent. You can test as soon as 5 days theres even one test that you can test 6 days before your missed period. But be careful it might not be your period if theres blood its commen to spot during the first tri mester. You should take a test and if its neggitive and u still feel this way go to your docter to be sure cuz the test can be wrong. Good luck :)

It sounds like it's too soon for you to know if you're pregnant or not for sure... you could just be having strong pms. Sometimes I get like that. It is possible to get your period early. If you're really worried I would go get a pregnancy test and find out for sure if you are or not.

• Mollie

yes you could. I feel sick to my stomach all the time and i have forever. its my heart though. not that ive been pregnant for the last 15 years XD

eh... first response

• Grey

yes you can be.. pull out method is for people who do not care wether or not they get pregnant..in other words.. it dont work too well

you can test now with most over the counter preg tests

Wait wait wait...not only did you know you were highly fertile, you purposfully had unprotected sex? TWICE? You get whatever you deserve my friend.

Hmmmm, If you are pregnant you wont have a period to begin with. that is your first symptom.