Do girls care if a guy has foreskin on his penis? Girls opinions please?

I'm 15 and I'm afraid that in the future I'll be turned down because of it. Its not small ;)

Favorite Answer

Well, it's not attractive, but I've read that if you have foreskin, you protect your penis and it stills really sensitive, so it's better to have orgasms. When you cut the foreskin, the sensitive part of your penis starts to be in contact with the air, all the time, and it stops being sensitive and it's harder for men to have orgasms

No it is definitely a good thing for both man and women. See this site:

sexasnatureintendedit.com

Also to make your penis bigger and give the ladies a good time follow this advice:

You should do the following from the ages of 14 to 21.

1.Stay lean, thin and muscular with exercise such as running and weights.

2.Eat well.

3.Don't masturbate too much, and when you do, don't damage penis by applying too much pressure

Exercise increases testosterone, the male hormone. Weights are especially good for this.

Being thin means less cholesterol (the fatty stuff that clogs blood vessels), consequently testosterone is more effective.

Being thin also means there is more blood flow to the penis; so when you get spontaneous erections it stretches out the 3 spongy chambers of the penis. See diagram: http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/265769o

Don't masturbate too much as this depletes energy and effects hormone levels.

The penis was not designed for the strong pressure of the hand. Over-masturbation is likely to damage the delicate spongy chambers of the penis. This leads to energy being diverted into repairing the penis rather than growth.

I would avoid spending time on the computer as this resists the temptation to look at porn and masturbate. Also the electro-magnetic radiation from the monitor is not good for you if your head/brain is too close to it.

You should be getting spontaneous erections. Erections are good for expanding out the penis with blood. This happens a lot during sleep. The herb Ginkgo baloba has also been proven to increase blood flow and open up blood vessels. You can buy them in tablet form (just do a google search).

• *Rena*

I've never been with someone that has it,but a friend of mine has,and the one thing she's mentioned to me about it is the popping.any type of noises that come with it that she says are a big HUGE turn off. Some people don't mind,some do,but I've never been with a guy that has it. I know that it's not the most physically attracting thing,(images) but everyone feels differently What what really bugs some people isn't a big deal to others. Keep your head up,and you'll be just fine :)

• john

Most women do not want cervical cancer, so educated women will not want a man who is not circumcised. Of course, uncircumcised man have an increased risk of penile cancer, so there is some justice if you infect a woman with the virus that causes cervical cancer.

Source(s): Biology