Lady Gaga Heartbeats V2 Earphones?

I bought the Dre Lady Gaga Heartbeats V2 in white and it's beautiful, I love it. The sound quality's great and everything, BUT they just don't fit! They came with a bunch of those little ear things (sorry I don't know what they're called) in different sizes and even the smallest ones don't fit me.

Does anyone know if Dr. Dre sells individually packaged little ear bud things? Smaller ones that will actually fit me snugly.

Lady Gaga Heartbeats

• ?

You broke many earphones, pondering the reality which you dealt with them extra or less, and decrease the code interior. for people who do not try this, you should apply guarantee. besides, i'm substantial fan of ethymotic reserch. I even have 3 earphones of them, and that they are all suitable. i'm jap, yet i don't recommend SONY. They produce many new earphones each and every 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, and that they are going to in no way make "the superb one" in spite of in the event that they have sufficient technological be attentive to-how. Ethymotic reserch has produced ER4S for extra or less 2 an prolonged time. i admire which potential.