Letter of Acceptance for Student Visa App at Chicago Spanish Consulate?

Ok, so I'm applying for a student visa for my study abroad program I'll be participating in for 5 months. I have to apply at the Chicago Consulate, and I was looking at their student visa requirements and they say that in regard to the official letter of acceptance from the host university it has to include the name, address, telephone and fax number of the school; full payment of tuition; duration of the program, subjects of study and hours of study per week (no less than 20).

The letter the school sent me has all of that except which classes I'm taking and how many hours a week I will take. Does anyone know if without this information they will likely reject the application or are they more lenient than that?

Favorite Answer

they are very fussy ..you have to get it right ..call the school

you're able to notarize and apostille the checklist in l. a. although you may favor to be very careful on a thanks to notarize it. The checklist is likewise apostilled in DC provided that it bears an legitimate signature which could be apostilled over there, double study with the U. S. branch of State workplaces.