Trolly asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How much weight should I lose? And how much do you think I can lose in three months?

I'm 14, 5' 4", and I weigh around 140 pounds. I've started to run a mile every morning, and I've been soda-free for almost a year now. I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise more. How much weight should I lose and can I lose it in three months.

• Blargh
    Favorite Answer

You're not at a bad weight actually, but if you want to lose weight then I wouldnt suggest losing anymore then 10-15 pounds. Losing 1-2 pounds a week would be healthy for you, so you could lose around 10-15 pounds in 3 months.

the healthiest and best way to do it without extra skin is to lose 1 pound a week, or 12-13 pounds in the 3 months. you just have to eat 500 calories less per day than you would on a maintenance day. (if you burn 2000 calories a day then consume 1500 a day. A pound of bodyfat takes a deficit of 3500 calories to burn off. eat a diet consisting of about 50% protein, 30% carbs, and 20% mono and polyunsaturated fats (like in nuts).

Better to prepare slow to eat foods like hot soups whole fruites etec

Maybe like 120 is good, but your not that bad now

do the horizontal polka missionary style for an hour and 7 minutes

stick to low gi foods

start a compost pile in your yard

whole grains instead of white enriched grains

avoid eating you re stressed or bored