Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

How to get naturaly rid of frizzy hair?

What are some natural remdies for frizzy hair? I have curly medium thick hair. Its long and gets frizzy alot. I live in a state that rains alot so it makes my hair frizzy so does my curls. Please NATURAL remedies

Favorite Answer

Olive oil egg and an advacodo...idk if spelled that right..but mix it all together heat it up just for a few seconds then pour it on ur hair it will relax it smoith it out and difizzy it too

I recommend you a kit that contains some products that work pretty good to get rid of the frizz, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment Kit. This kit contains some products that help strengthen the hair that's prone to breakage, smooth the hair and form a protective mist on surface against heat damage, reduce Frizz and help prevent further damage, leave hair healthy, shiny and resilient and provide heat protection. Check it out at http://www.safrons.com/pro-naturals-moroccan-argan... . Hope this helps and good luck. :D

Coconut oil, vinegar, olive oil and raw eggs, honey, mayonnaise.

Cut it off