Why do atheists receive their talking points from the liberal left loons like Maddows, Olbermann & Jon Stewart?

Favorite Answer

Atheism is largely pushed by the media because the media is owned by Cultural Marxists. Although Christianity is basically dead from the roots they originally hated (i.e. opposition to social Marxism) there still exists one major obstacle for liberal "progress" that Christians have- opposition to sexual deviancy.

The liberals won't be happy until Christians are complete adherents to status quo in every way.

Source(s): Coming from an atheist

The reason you guys hate them so much is because they make you look like the ignorant twatwaffles you are by simply replaying the moronic things you say and pointing out how imbecilic they are.

If you guys weren't so stupid, Maddows, Olbermann and Stewart would have no material to work with.

• lipps

do not watch him anymore. yet o'reilly is a gadget and a liar. in case you're a clinton supporter and you think of stewart is interior the tank for obama you need to deliver a letter to comedy correct telling them which you isn't gazing the coach anymore. as for brushing aside information, i assume you have not have been given any situation with allegations that clinton supporters in north carolina did their damnedest to diminish black turnout in the previous the primaries there.

I am a Catholic, thank you, and would rather listen to Jon Stewart's spot- on satire at what is wrong with the news telling us what to think instead of the hypocrisy of it all. If you are a Fox News watcher, one should not be throwing stones. Stewart not only laughs at their-along with CNN's- propaganda . He shows you the evidence of their non-informational crap. It's all swallow the kool-aide and follow me.

Jon Stewart, I know. He's funny. Who are the other two?

Do you have a specific method for saving atheists? How is it going so far?

I do not know who those people are but I will answer you're question anyways. UFO's

Don't you find it strange that getting a good education leads people towards liberal views? Perhaps they are on to something...

I have no idea what you're talking about. Most likely, neither do you.

Lack of ability to think for themselves