anorexia, help promblems:(?

well i want to be super skinny!! but i cant get skinny, so i want to starve how do i get away with it? my mom will make me eat!! idk what to do:/ well i could say iate alot and take one bite:/ right:( i am so fat!!

Favorite Answer

I am not judging you, and i don't think that this is a dumb little kid problem either. But anorexia is a serious disease that has the highest mortality rate of any mental illness. You might think you want it, but you don't. No one who has Anorexia does.

Anorexia Nervosa is not just stopping eating. To be anorexic, you have to be under weight, your period has to have stopped, you have to be obsessed with food to the point were you can't function normally in the real world. If that hasn't happened you will just have an eating disorder, probably EDNOS (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified).

The fact that you are asking this question makes it clear that there is already something wrong here.

I don't know your weight, so i can't say whether your exaggerating about it. But i have been over weight before, and i have suffered from an eating disorder before, and i know how hard it is when you don't feel pretty or thin or if you hate yourself. So let me tell you how dumb i was so you don't make the same mistake.

When i was 11 and 12 i noticed i had been gaining weight. At 13 i was disgusted that a weighed 135 at only 5'2. So i started to diet with my mom and sisters. I lost weight, got down to 115 and i was so happy about it. But after a while my family started eating unhealthy again and we had tons of junk food. Naturally i started to gain the weight back. So when i was almost 14 i started to purge. It wasn't bulimia, not then anyway, because i didn't binge before then, but the next year i gained more weight and i was so disgusted with myself that the purging turned into a ritual instead of some bad habit.

I started just like you. I thought it was okay. I just needed to lose a few pounds, right? I bet that's how you feel. I've gone days and days without eating, and i have gone weeks and months with barely eating and then purging the little i do eat. Oh, and i lost weight.

But that doesn't even matter to me anymore, it's not like i can stop myself.

My point is that i was just a normal little girl who tried some bad stuff to lose weight and turned obsessed with it. When i stand up now i get so dizzy i have to sit back down most the time. When i eat around other people i feel humiliated for some reason i don't even know. I am scared to go to the doctor because i think i will be found out. I am scared to go to the dentist because even i can see the damage i have done to my teeth. i am scared to talk to my own mother because i think she will hate me when she finds out what i have been doing (but she already suspects it).

I became SICK. I didn't hate myself when i started, but i sure as hell do now that i am here.

Source(s): 5 years of losing and gaining, 2 years of Bulimia Nervosa and EDNOS.

Aww, honey. Yeah, I know, we all want to be skinny and whatever. But that's not the right way to go about it. Actually, when you first start to starve yourself your body will do anything for survival and your metabolism slows dramatically- making it harder to lose weight or even puts it on. You can be skinny with diet and exersize-honestly. Have a good balanced diet and run a few times a week or dance or find something else. Hope this works out. And please, don't harm yourself. No one's worth that.

If you truely need to lose weight, then talk to someone (an adult who's not going to lead you the wrong way) about a weight loss plan. But don't starve yourself. It is the worst thing you can do for your mental, emotional, and physical health. And every time you see yourself in the mirror, say at least 3 things about you that are beautiful. Don't be afraid to be vain, it's good in your case. Even if at the time you don't think those things are true, eventually, you'll realize they are. Learn to love yourself, and others will too.

Source(s): felt the same way for a long, long time.

I lost 50 pounds by doing exercise every day and eating healthier. If you try to starve yourself you'll most likely end up getting very hungry and eat a lot all at once and actually gain weight.

• lipps

i'm a nurse and that i does not concern plenty, i'm effective you're very beautiful. i'm additionally a choosy eater, i'm a vegan. you're doing what maximum folk could prefer to do yet are actually not inspired, exercising and consume suitable. i'm effective you will burn off the undesirable meals you soak up do exactly not make eating undesirable meals a habit. Please attempt to stay at you contemporary weight, i'm effective you're appropriate. and you'd be triumphant on your occupation no rely how plenty you weigh when you consider which you're inspired to stay with your dream. proceed to do exactly that, stick to your dream and in no way provide up. Take care and all the main suitable.

• Katy

Don't call yourself fat. That's why someone invented the treadmill! & abesoulutely (How ever you spell it) DON'T MAKE YOURSELF THROW UP. Do work outs at home, google some good work outs to do! Eat pelty of healthy foods! But PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do NOT starve yourself! That's unhealthy! Really hoped this helped! Best of luck! <3 (:

Source(s): I am a doctor.

here is a website that will help:

http://www.wattpad.com/95134-100pro-ana-tips

p.s. i'm not going to give you the whole anorexia is bad for you crap, im a pro anorexic lifestyle and its your decision if you want to do it or not. but you have to understand that if you decide to go ahead and do it, it could get dangerous if you over do it. i use some of the tips and they help to keep my weight in control, however,i eat lots of fruits and veggies and exercise everyday

good luck with your decision!!

Don't do that to yourself. That's a cowardly way to lose weight! Why not go running everyday for 15-20 minutes? That or go walk.

But if you really want to know then here's how you do it. Eat only a small meal everyday, if your mother notices, pretend to eat more and discard it somewhere. There, that's all I know.

But here's my question.

Will you actually be able to do it?