Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

I am a boy with hair down to the bottom of my ears and I need some help?

I play baseball and my hair always gets frizzy when I play because it so humid, how can I keep it straight during my game, it always flips out

You could always try getting a haircut, but if you aren't up for that idea, they have plenty of products on the market. Try a frizz-ease spray or shampoo like the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum. Good luck! :)

Try maybe hairspray and brush it through your hair ! Or you could use a frizz serum, I use John Freida Frizz-Ease and it works great :) Good luck<3

Source(s): My own hair

If its because of humidity spray hairspray in a brush and brush your hair, or use a frizz control serum (clear liquid) if it's because of sweat you can't stop that

Source(s): Curly haired

You could go to the salon (or buy an at home product) for relaxing it or perm-straight. Or you could try Tresemme Anti-Frizz Smoothing Creme. Hope that is helpful.

Get a haircut, or tie it up