Is this a healthy lunch?

100 gr Tenderloin beef (250 cals), which is about the size of my fist, maybe a bit smaller and as thick as my thumb (horizontally). And 2 small potatoes, the size of a ping-pong ball, coming in a total of 105 grs so 85 cals (according to the bag).

Would it be healthy? I'm 5'3, 104 pounds, 16 years old, trying to maintain my weight.

• Blargh

Um no. Where are the veggies or fruits? Also beef isnt the best choice of meat to eat - you should eat lean meats such as chicken or fish.

well you got some protein in from the beef, and potatoes are a good carb but i would highly recommend adding some kind of fruit or vegetable to your meal

Yeah its healthy :) ur only 104 lbs! Hahaaa darn i. Wish i was tht lucky :) im 6 foot 3 but im 220 lbs but its mostly muscle soooo yeah hahaaa

Depends on how you're cooking it o:

But I'd say it's pretty healthy. Throw in some more vegetables and fruits though xD

• Jade

Sounds alright, but I wouldn't have it every day. You should eat veggies, and lean healthy meats like chicken and salmon :)