I am black and I got a small...?

How did I get screwed? it is not big this is not fare everyone be thinking I am hung I am not? what do I do how can I make it bigger mean its very small.

Favorite Answer

take viagra

• David

Hi Pokiie!

You don't say just how big you are? If you are around 5-6" you are perfectly normal. Nothing that you can do will make it bigger, really. Just learn how to use it well and you will make some girl (or guy) very happy!

• erorie

First of all not very many black men are "hung" its mostly a stereotype, yes some really big penises come from black men, but they come from all races as well. And you cant really do much besides accept it and remember its not the size that matters.

You can't make it bigger. Anyone who says you can is trying to sell you something, and you'll just waste your money. Trust me, the grass is always greener....there are some guys who are huge who are miserable because their girls (or guys) can't take what they got. Be happy with who you are and what you have.

Just keep pulling it Pokiie, it will get bigger eventually.

actually its proven that black people dont have the biggest...its a misconception and it is unfair that people automatically assume your gigantic

tmi

hit it with a hammer