would he ever ask me out ?

so theres this guy i have a crush on i think he likes me but im not sure, we play around but he tells everybody im his wife and he comes to see me and he always hugs me and says hey wife and im the only one of know of beside his guy friends that have his number but the problem is im 14 and hes 17 would he really go out with me ? hes the first guy that actually tries to get to know me for me and doesnt just want the physical stuff from me he nevers talks to me in that way unless hes just complementing me, could we ever go out ? what should i do to make this work out ?

He's probably attracted to you and yes you could probably go out. But personally I think the age gap is a little too big..especially because in one year he'll be an adult. I would look for someone 15 or 16.

Give him Hugggss and grabb on his shoulder and be morrrre flirty!!! Then hell ask u out

• Idk if its the best idea to go out with someone 3 yrs older than u but i bet if u play up the flirting and hint that you like him he will go out with you do mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArbAb...