Yes asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Would you consider this a fake friend?

• You guys text all the time and have great conversation.. but in person she ignores you/hardly talks to you

• In class she barely talks to you and when she does it's awkward or...detached...but when she talks to everyone else she's fun and outgoing, happy...but gets a straight face when she talks to you

• She's still nice you

• Ignores you sometimes...ie. doesn't say hi when you walk into class, doesn't acknowledge you when she sees you, ignores you when you talk to her sometimes

Favorite Answer

That is pretty fake, but if you guys met and got to know each other through text, it is probably awkward for her to actually see you in person and have the chance to talk to you face-to-face instead of through a screen.

• Katy

Well, I would not call her a fake friend. Maybe she just been in a funk lately. I would recommend you talking to her, ask her what's been up. Tell her how you feel. Hope this helped! Hope everything works out! Best of luck! <3 (:

shes fakee

Eh that's kinda sketchy. I'd confront her about it.

fake as hell