Tired all the time but I get enough sleep?

Hey guys. I'm a 17 year old girl. I love sports especially basketball and I'm in good shape. I have basketball practices for 2.5 hours twice a week and tournaments on the weekends sometimes. My problem is that I'm always tired. My body always just feels dead and I can't stop yawning. My legs feel heavy and I just feel worn out. The thing is, I actually have been getting enough sleep. I've been getting atleast 8 hours of sleep a night, but it doens't help, I'm still tired all the time! I really just wish I could wake up and feel refreshed and have lots of energy! Do you think I could be lacking on any vitamins or something like that that would make me tired all ther time, or have any other ideas n what the problem is?

Favorite Answer

The super food Spirulina is a good energy boosting supplement as well as vitamin B12 the energy vitamin.

Fatigue is not fun. Worry, frustration, resentment, lack of sleep, anxiety, illness and poor diet are the top causes. Even mild forms of exhaustion can weigh heavy on our emotional and physical well-being. Luckily, our bodies are extremely resilient and many times we can conquer weariness by making a few dietary changes.

Energy boosting foods include fruit, vegetables, nuts and many others as in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkmuogsV...

There are several reasons why you may be crashing midday. Do you drink coffee and/or take products with caffine? If you do that could have alot to do with it. When I was your age I drank alot of coffee and didn't eat right (in fact I hardly ate at all). By midday I crashed really bad. It could also be a lack of iron. Do you eat red meat? If you don't eat alot of red meat and you kind of feel "zombiesh" this may be the problem. Lack of vitamin B12 may also be the reason for your sleepiness. It may also be a lack of your water intake. You should be drinking at least eight 8 oz glasses per day. At any rate, yawning means that your not getting enough oxygen into your blood stream. If you're trying to find a vitamin to fix this, look for something that affects either your blood or metabolism. You may want to take a look at the website I found. It lists several common reasons for midday fatigue. I hope you feel better soon.

• evelyn

i'm no longer able to help yet ask your self how in many situations it relatively is an argument? relatively some the time, nursing to sleep works relatively properly, so do no longer replace it with some thing that isn't artwork besides. The babysitter needs to purpose the common tricks--rocking, making a music, patting, walking, etc. you are able to no longer assume it to artwork for you, because of the fact your toddler is accustomed to that think with regards to the milk. She won't assume the babysitter to nurse her, yet she is accustomed to that in case you're around, she would not ought to settle for 2nd superb! The sitter in simple terms has to handle it besides as she will. make certain your sitter has the staying power of a saint, and have faith her to do the superb she will. enable her understand that she will placed toddler down interior the crib for a jiffy if she gets incredibly annoyed, and shop your cellular telephone on or bypass away a telephone variety the place you would be reached. it incredibly is going to likely be ok. This season in our toddlers' lives is so short. in simple terms get by using it with staying power and relatively some love!