Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why doz we hate dis cuntry so much?

I gotz to no it.

Favorite Answer

Well first, bad English teachers. Please check your spelling and grammar. I would have to say because this country is one of the most richest and opportunistic countries, yet most of its population is considered dumb/naive/etc.

Source(s): me
  • ?

Troll rating 0/10.

whats up now we could be superb all of us. i've got faith that if God created human beings of ALL colorations then why might He hate one group. God additionally would not hate wealthy human beings, God rather would not HATE all of us. He can get mad, unhappy, proud, and sorting out of human beings, yet he would not hate all of us. i think of He could be pissed off with people who attempt to sway human beings from following Him.

I personaly dont hate this country i hate the people that rule this country because they are only woried about themselves

• hexa

Ebonics dats why

I don't think I've ever heard a conservative use Ebonics.

Do you really think your funny, go to your porn page and see your girlfriend, your mom is going to tuck you in later.

Stupid question.

YOU don't know