How to tell if a guy is interested?

Going to keep it short and simple. First date went great (last tue) Texted everyday since. Weekend came and gone didn't make time together this weekend but keeps texting and keeps saying sorry for not meeting up with each. other. I don't want to be one of those annoying women. I just can't figure him out I don't want to be his texting buddy but would like to get to know him more am I expecting to much all I can think is hes to nice to say he's not that into me so he keeps texting so how do you know if I guy is interested or just bored and wants someone to chat with?

Favorite Answer

Try texting a bit less seem a little distracted that way he'll want your attention again. I think he does like you

I do think he likes you as more than a "texting buddy". I think when guys just text girls as an excuse to string them along, they don't feel guilty and don't apologize for not asking them out. So the fact that this guy apologized shows that he sees you as dating material not just a text buddy.

If he asks you out within the next week you'll know he likes you. If not, maybe he doesn't, although it could be that he's just really shy or swamped with work or something and is reluctant to ask you out. To nudge him along, just text, "It's ok, you'll just have to take me somewhere amazing to make up for it :)" or something similar in a jokey way and then don't say anything, play kind of hard to get and let him make the next move.

Source(s): Answer mine???

He could be anxious to talk to you in real life and finds it comforting to text you all the time. He could have social anxiety. I would just see if he makes any attempts at meeting up w/ you again.