Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Should I be suspicious?

I feel like my wife doesn't love me as much anymore. We always argue, we hardly ever did before (it's been 10 years). Every time I speak it seems to annoy her. She never just comes over to touch me or kiss me. She just doesn't seem to care for me anymore. She recently lost weight and acts much more confident now. She looks good. She always did.

It feels like every time I turn my back she's texting. Every time I walk in she changes the web page she's on.

Today I walked in and saw the message page from facebook. She quickly changed pages. I asked her who messaged her and she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. I made her go back to the message. It was a some guy I didn't know. There was nothing bad in the message, but why change the page when I walk in. She does it all the time.

Let me say this. I have a jealous husband. He has become more this way in the past few years. I love him very much and I sometimes act the same way. i have being watched by him all the time and he questions everything i do. I would never do anything to hurt our marriage. i do like to have friends and i like to have my own time as well as I give him his. He thinks he needs to know everything i do and say to some one else. Just give her some space. sometime being over bearing can push us away.

• D L

From what you have revealed, I would say she's getting attention or giving it since she has this new found confidence. A man (or woman), have to continue the romance/attention within their marriage. If this is not done, in some cases, one or the other will be open to someone who will.

I would think she is doing a little something.

• Scott

I would and how I would approach it is just how you did on here. Let her know you feel a change in your intimacy and are concerned about her behavior on the computer and ask if there is anything you guys should talk about.

Something is going on... he fact that you took the time to ask for advise shows that you truly care about her and what your marriage. You should address her about the stunts that you noticed that she's doing and suggest counseling. If that doesn't work then it will be her lost.

That really sounds bad. Does she have unexplained gaps of time? You need to ask to have a night without electronics and really sit down and talk. It sounds like she has some explaining to do.

I agree with the first answer.....................