Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 9 years ago

Should I pass my sword down to my son?

Im 13 and I'm thinking about this but how will I take care of the blade

Favorite Answer

Proper maintenance of the blade depends on the sword. You should be asking where you bought it. They'll let you know how you can clean the sword and what sort of oil should be used on it to prevent oxidation.

As to WHETHER you should pass the sword on, that also depends on the sword, on you, and your son. Some cheap wallhangers that have no sentimental value are not exactly heirlooms, but if your son also likes that stuff, sure, pass it along to him when he's ready to handle it responsibly.

put it away make sure you keep it dust free. basically just take care of it because you're only 13 you won't/shouldn't be a dad any time soon, so as long as you take good care of it your future son will have it.

Source(s): common sense

reword the question are you the son or the dad if you are the dad then if he is responsible and if you are the son oil the blade

Only after observing him to see if he's some who should have it and only if he wants it.