Does she like me? Is there a relationship possible?

I'm 13. She's 12. We met 2day at her and my sis's soccer party. She came up to me, we hung out and laughed for 2 1/2 hrs. We pulled A few pranks n stuff. She always followed me, and nvr left wen we were the only 2. She's 1 grade younger, and we r different schools. Does she like me and how can I make this a relationship?

Favorite Answer

She is 12, you are 13. You both are much too young for a relationship. Be good friends with her! Hang out with her every once in a while and keep in touch over the phone. Perhaps one day in the future you two will have a chance. Remember that the best relationships comes from friendship. I honestly wouldn't be worrying about relationships at your ages though.

whoa boy, that's way too soon. Don't put that kind of commitment on you both, just stay friends and get to know her real well for now. adding a relationship into the picture after only 2 and a half hours? you'll just put stress and pressure on you both

She's 12.. I'm not sure she's into the whole "dating" thing yet. You can go hangout with her and whatever. But she really isn't old enough to be thinking about relationships quite yet. You were just playing at the game...

Boy, grow up a few years and then ask this question. I can't take this seriously.