Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 9 years ago

My pc is running very slow?

Every click is taking more time. I tried to free up more room in C drive with no luck. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Favorite Answer

No matter how big your drive is, you'll be amazed at how quickly application installs, browser caches, and temporary files can eat up your free space and clutter your system. Some simple hard-drive cleaning measures can free up valuable disk space and get rid of applications and data files that you no longer use or want.Windows has an array of built-in tools for doing a thorough drive cleaning. You can sweep away many megabytes--and sometimes even gigabytes--of unneeded files. Another tool I'd like to recommend to you is Cloud System Booster which can significantly optimize your system.

Free up Space

Perform a disk clean-up

Defragment

Use msconfig command to light up your start up files

Check for viruses

Add more RAM

If all else fails, then back up all your files on an external drive and reformat