A sentence to explain Beauty?

I am writing a story and i need a couple of sentences to explain her Beauty.

Who ever can give the best answer ill give 5 stars!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).

• 4 years ago

They prevented their eyes with the aid of fact they did no longer want eye touch. Eye touch isn't purely an acknowledgment of interest, it somewhat is an substantial variety of verbal substitute, and verbal substitute is what they try to sidestep with the aid of fact it might desire to hold approximately the information that they are finally attempting to sidestep. it somewhat is interesting to purpose to confirm what it somewhat is they might comprehend, fairly with the aid of fact you're speaking approximately attractiveness.) extra: In itself, the action of finding down or away does not propose the two persevering with or ceasing to think of roughly. In practice, i think of they might proceed for slightly, yet with the aid of fact you're "retuning their stares", they had attempt to divert their minds to a minimum of a few thing else, so as that they won't provide themselves away returned.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.