How to hint for a first kiss?

So there's this guy that I really like. I can tell he likes me back(!!!). I really truly think that he could give me my first kiss this summer and that would just be amazing really...

Anyways how can you hint a guy for a kiss? I'm pretty shy to do the first move. If you could help that'll be terrific!

Thanks. -Judy

Favorite Answer

Get Flirty, Super Close To him (make Sure that breathe is Fresh Girl )

And Maybe Look into his eyes, then back down, move your Face Closer to him, touch his hand, bite your lip and if all else fails, you kiss him c:

It's kind of simple. Just make sure you aren't in a group of large people give him subtle hints. Like looking at his lips the looking him in the eye. Or start by flirting and playfully kiss him on the cheek. Maybe hold his hand first and work your way up from there.

Source(s): Boys

I once led this guy on accidentally we went on a date to the movies and the movie we watched I noticed there was a couple and they never kissednor anything. I said " it's weird how they didn't kisssnif they married like not once did they during the movie" anyways later I guess he thought I wanted him to kiss me and he really quickly made a move on me. I pulled away seeing how I don't like him nor even to make out with. Believe me I've made out wih A LOT of guys just say something about kissing and he'll try.

Judy, do something subtle. For instance, if you guys go on a date and hang out before you leave each other. Kiss him on the cheek, then see if he tries to kiss you on the lips. That's how my first kiss happened. Good Luck!

I heard that looking/staring at a guys lips makes him think about kissing you or that you want a kiss from him, so i tried it with my boyfriend and so he looked at my lips & kissed me haha that was my experience though, hopefully your guy gets the hint xD oh and i'm pretty shy too :)

Well my boyfriend flat out told me, "I kinda want to kiss you". Guess what? I let him! Worked like a charm, I've always admired his honesty ;) we've been together 7 months now and going strong.

If you wait to marry the right person, you wont have to "hint" for one.

Lol